A’ LA CARTE PRICING
LARGER PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGE
All packaged including the corresponding digital files full resolution, copyright free, and an artistic imprinted photo album.
- $599 Jasmine Package – 30 poses
- $799 Hibiscus Package – 40 poses
- $999 Ginger Package – 50 poses
- $1,499 Lehua Package – 75 poses
- $1,999 Ilima Package – 100 Poses
PHOTO TOUCH UP (DIGITAL ARTISTRY)$90 PER HOUR
This service is practically a must. If you have any doubts, check out our, “Before and After” samples. Here you get tremendous value at $90 per hour. Our standard formula is to spend one hour for every 10 photos in your package. As an example, our digital artist would spend 4 hours working on a package of 40 photos.
Our videos are shot with the most up-to-date equipment, and filmed at the highest HD resolution of full 180P. In addition to videotaping your entire Hawaii wedding ceremony with wireless microphones for crystal clear audio, your videographer will be shooting lots of additional footage with you at the beach, garden or whatever Hawaii wedding venue you choose. After your entire day unfolds, the raw footage is then taken back to our video studio and artistically edited carefully with great care. You can choose whatever background music you like, or let our editors use beautiful classical Hawaiian music. An advantage of Hawaiian melodies is that your video is not “dated” by the choice of music.
HAIR AND MAKEUP $190
If you want to look your best, not just for your wedding, but in you photos and video almost forever, this service is a must. Please check out a sample of our, “before and after” Hawaii wedding pics. You can also read why we prefer gay guys as our makeup artists. They’re absolutely unsurpassed!
FLOWERS AND LEIS
- $145 – Bouquet – medium size, roundish style. We offer many variations in a multitude of colors. Check out our flower gallery. Custom bouquets can also be discussed
- $195 – Cascading Bouquets
- $65 – Smallar bouquets for Flower Girl – a smaller version of Bride’s bouquet
- $45 – Haku lei – (wreath of head flowers) worn traditionally at Hawaiian weddings by brides and often other attendants
- $59 – Groom’s lei customary at a Hawaiian wedding is the Green Ti Leaf woven as Maile along with with fragrant white Tuberose. In more recent times we often substitute a more colorful custom lei.
- $15 – Kukui Nut Lei from our state tree very often worn by Hawaii wedding Priests. These leis last for decades and make a great keepsake.
- Fancy Kukui Nut Lei – Same as above but adding some greenery by stringing mock orange leaves between each nut – $35
- $35 – Pikake 3 strand Lei, either plain or with rosebuds. These tropical flowers are like white pearls and highly scented like exotic perfume. Very popular at weddings in Hawai.
- $39 – Ti Leaf Lei with pikake or orchids. These leis are open ended… not tied.
- $15 – Guest Lei – white or purple orchids, or yellow plumeria flowers
- $19 – Boutonniere for men
- $35 – Wrist Corsage for the ladies
- $15 – Hair Flowers always matching your color theme.
- $29 – Flower Petals for tossing after the pronouncement of “Husband and Wife”. This makes for a great photo and video shot. It also gets your guests involved. Additionally, flower petals are used to make a heart in the sand or an isle-way. Sixteen ounce bags filled with rose petals of various colors
PUKALANI FALLS GARDEN RENTAL $700
Captain Howie’s Hobbit House, is included as part of the Pukalani Falls Garden rental. It is available for photography and video on the outdoor balcony upstairs, within the guestroom, and inside the atrium. The inside atrium may also be used for weddings.
BAMBOO WEDDING ARCH $550
INDONESIAN ARCH $750
CHAIRS – SEATING FOR GUESTS
$7.50 each. White folding chairs with slight cushioning on bottom and back
$20 each for linen covered chairs with a colored bow sash
It is very customary at weddings in Hawaii to have a Hawaiian musician add some Local Island Flavor. Typically the musician sings about four songs once everyone has assembled, before the officiant begins speaking. He will then strum beautiful chords softly and sweetly during the ceremony, and then he’ll sing a final song at the conclusion of the ceremony while everyone is congratulating the newly weds.
Please call us for a limo quote:
We need to know the exact number of people, and pick up and drop off locations